Thursday, May 17, 2012

HEALTHY SANDWICH

Today is the second day of BM # 16. I learnt this sandwich from My friend Shanthi. It is very healthy and yummy. It is easy to make also. I have used brown bread , you can substitute with white bread too.





INGREDIENTS


Brown bread - 6 slices
Mayonnaise - 4 tbsps
Cheese - one amul cube
Onion  - 1 small
Capsicum - 1 small
Carrot - 1 medium
Tomato - 1 small
Cucumber - 1 small
Cabbage chopped - 1/4 cup
Salt, pepper powder as per taste

METHOD


Finely chop all the  vegetables.



Combine all the ingredients and mix well.

Apply on the bread and serve.




  • You can replace mayonnaise with hung curd. You won't compromise in taste.
  • I used the stuffing immediately, if you want to prepare ahead avoid using tomato and cucumber.

Click here , to see the fellow bloggers recipe.

This entry is taking part in KidsDeight hosted by Smitha started by Valli.

16 comments:

vaishali sabnani

I can relate to the ingredients used here..must have tasted delicious!

Srivalli

Love sandwiches anytime..

Shama Nagarajan

delicious

vidhyamss

Hey Yummy sandwich. I used to do with hung curd. This sounds nice too.

srividhya

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen

Looks Delicious!!! Healthy n Filling Snack!!!!

Harini R

very healthy sandwiches!

Shobha

I make the similar one ..toasted on tawa..

Anonymous

I'm game for a sandwich anytime of the day or night! Nice colorful ones you've got :)

Priya Suresh

Yummy healthy sandwich, simply love it.

Chef Mireille

love all the veggies in this combo - a good idea to add to tuna also!

Unknown

Love sandwiches and yours look so yummy!!!Jayanthi (www.sizzlingveggies.com)

Nalini's Kitchen

Delicious and healthy looking sandwich....

Unknown

healthy and yummy...looks delicious too!

Unknown

My favorite breakfast realy a healthy one.

Spice up the Curry

this is very great recipe. healthy too

Unknown

Hi Srividhya,

I made this sandwich today, it was excellent and a super hit; thanks. :-)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP